Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Love Token 42 - Saturday Night Dinner Parties

This past weekend I was fortunate enough to visit a good friend of mine who due to timing and distance I am unable to see as often as I would like. However, quality over quantity.

It was great seeing her and the life she has started with her husband. I am so happy for her and the stability, secureness and love that is surrounding her life.

She spoiled us with drinks, appetizers, dinner and more drinks. We really let loose and had a great time.

We found the inner early 20 somethings in us again and just laughed, loved and lived that night.

I am glad I got to experience this new chapter in her life and will always cherish the friendship she has given me throughout the years.

xo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment


BUDDHA

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection