Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Love Token 83: Taking the Scenic Route

One step
Two step
Three step
 Four.

My wonderful man has been getting more work which means less lifts to campus and more opportunities to take the bus.

Sunny mornings in Victoria BC are beautiful, the way the clouds scatter the sky and the sun kisses the island makes it hard to not want to jump out of bed and be thankful for another day.

I think the greatest part of my recent bus rides to work is getting on campus and looking around on a clear sunny day and seeing my presence is traced by the beautiful etchings of glorious mountains in the distance.

I love that I now live in a place where I can see ocean and mountains combined.

And while yes money is tight, I am happy to know what satisfies my soul has no $ amount tacked to it.

It puts a little extra bounce in my step, a brighter smile on my face and a feeling of content in my heart.



XO
M

No comments:

Post a Comment


BUDDHA

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection