Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love Token 48 - Dinner on the Danforth

I love him

For who he is, not who I think he needs to be.

I love him

Because no matter what - he is there for me.

I love him

Because every single day he shows he loves me.

I love him

Because he is one of a kind - a real gem.

I love him

So Matt and I like to celebrate Valentine's Day, yes we know it is a Hallmark holiday, but so what!?

On any other date night of the year - we are still giving our money to someone - so Hallmark or Starbucks or Carlton Cards or Sivercity or whoever can have it for this one night.

It gives an excuse to have a date night (on top of other date nights) and it is fun - to treat ourselves.

Matt took me out to Danforth (we lovvvve Greek Food) - and we ended up at a nice restaurant - and had good eats and great chats.

We always have our best chats going out to eat, which is why it is one of my favourite outings to do with him.

We are nearing on 9 years coming this November, which is amazing because I try to think what it would have been like if we never met, and I would not be the person I am today or the person I would want to be - without him by my side.

It's nights like these that remind me to savour every moment, don't take anything for granted and appreciate that all you really need is love and rest will fall into place.

xo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment


BUDDHA

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection