Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Love Token 31 - Winter Sweetness

I usually do not place myself in one box:

For example:
"YES" I am a person who likes sweets
"YES" I am a person who likes salty
"YES" I am a person who likes savoury

I am a person who LOVES food. Which is why my curiousity of the food industry has grown.

But when that barometer drops, my sweet tooth dominates the food spectrum and the idea of cookies, chocolate, fudge, cupcakes, cake etc float through my mind in a euphoric dance.

So I will succumb to the temptation but in moderation of course...because really - it is declicious and what else do you have to do in the winter?


xo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment


BUDDHA

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection