Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Love Token 26 - Take good care of your eyes, you only have one set

Within the last month or so, I have impaired my vision. My corneas are scratched and my vision has equated to looking through a dirty beer glass.
The frustration of having impaired vision, is nothing like I have encountered.
We take the simplest things for granted and thus when they are taken away (whether temporarily or permanently) we do not realize the daily impact they have on our lives.

So my love token to myself - is appreciating my eyes, taking care of them, healing them and LOVING them when they fully return to a clearer looking glass

xo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment


BUDDHA

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection