Search This Blog

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Token 2 - Jason Mraz Concert

Last night I went to my favourite artist Jason Mraz - who of course did outstanding.

I treated myself to 5th row seats for Matt and I, because when you love something go BIG or go HOME.

We had a blast - the weather was perfect, the vibe was great and the music (oh the music) was fantastic.

It was a bit of a surreal moment for me, as in the past I have been used to watching Jason Mraz in a bar of 50 people or more - but I am happy and proud he is finally (after 15 years or so) getting the recognition he deserves.

With that said, I stood up and danced my heart out like a free spirited child and loved every moment of it.

I think Jason said it best (as he always does) to end the concert,

"Leave this place better than you found it and apply this to everything and everybody you encounter...leave people better than you found them"

Just another reminder that we all have something to give each other in this life and we should make a positive effort to do so ....always...

Another positive muse of mine. Mr. A-Z

xo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment


BUDDHA

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection