Search This Blog

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Love Token 6 - Chillin out, relaxin and all that stuff

I am human
I get exhausted
I feel pain
I can reach a peak and/or a wall
I am not immune to the complexities of the world nor the obstacles it brings.

However, I always have a choice on how to embrace what life throws my way...and how i want to pitch it back into the atmosphere (aka karma?)

I realize my physical, emotional, mental, chi (etc.) limits and I am happy to take it easy, to relax, to let me body "wind down" ...

Which is different than being lazy... this is a choice to take it easy, not a lethargic ignorance to do nothing and plateau in motivation or drive...

So my latest love token -- is letting my body relax, recoup and enjoy the bliss of daydreaming and zoning out...

So here is to my brain nap... happy "zzz's"

xo
M


No comments:

Post a Comment


BUDDHA

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection