Search This Blog

Friday, August 14, 2009

Love Token # 1

It was a beautiful today - the sun was shining and the vitamin D was seeping into my skin.

I went to Loblaws to continue on this blissful roller-coaster of happiness to give myself some fresh cut roses.

I was in a lineup of about 5 people all getting their flowers gift wrapped.

When I came to the front, I was obviously asked if I wanted them wrapped... I smiled and said, actually I am buying these roses for myself.

Apparently I simultaneously grew a third head at that moment as the cashier looked at me in shock and also with a huge (?) facial reaction.

I just smiled, nodded and said "yup for me".

After about thirty seconds - she processed the train of thought - looked at me and gave me a little smile, and then placed the flowers in my already full hands - to help me exit out of the store.

My beautiful fresh cut flowers -- to me ... from me.





xo
M


No comments:

Post a Comment


BUDDHA

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection