Search This Blog

Monday, August 24, 2009

Love Token 7 - I TAKE THE VOW

PEACE
LOVE
HAPPINESS

That is all I have been preaching in the last year or so...
sappy...
cheesy...
maybe...
but it is what I truly feel is necessary to achieve a sense of fulfillment in life.

One of the most inspirational people I have learned about is:
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
a.k.a
Mahatma Gandhi

I remember first being introduced to him as an adolescent and thinking ... this guy had it right ... the act of non-violence and peaceful resistance, showed me that "anything war can do, peace can do better".

I do not believe in violence, nor war, nor hate ... I have no use for it.

My love token to myself today was "taking the vow" through Deepak Chopra's movement via

http://itakethevow.com/en-US/home

If you are in agreement with what this website is trying to acheive... take the vow...be another addition to the world who believes in peace, happiness and love to get through life's trials and tribulations.



xo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment


BUDDHA

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection