Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

Love Token 104: Sun, Surf, Yoga, Breathe, Release, Take In

Sometimes I read JM and TP's blog and it is like they pull the very thoughts out of my head and beautifully translate them onto paper via the written word or imagery.
Great couple, great essence just GREAT

As the weather warms up on the lower island, the beauty unfolds to a heightened level.
It encompasses mine and the hub's loves all in one.

Sun, Beach, Yoga, Waves, Quality of Life, Being Present, Soaking it All In.
The following excerpt and  image sum it up all up



Tristan Prettyman

I hope we all take in this summer, absorb, injest and rejuvinate the aweso-maziness of this great world we live in and the portion of it we are lucky enough to call our home.

I know this summer to-do list is something I would write!



Sometimes I pinch myself to make sure this isn't a dream being surrounded by the beauty of it all, and I am happy to say I embrace the pain of the pinch, for I know this much is true and real.






Happy Monday

xo
M


No comments:

Post a Comment


BUDDHA

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection