Search This Blog

Monday, May 30, 2011

Love Token 101: Country Lovin

Created By Esty Artist pixelcloud

I have been getting back into full swing of some country loving music. I have phases...

Watching American Idol can do that to you I guess!

My favourite reality shows are talent ones!!
Love em Love em Love em

So You Think You Can Dance is like a happy-place drug for me...but that is a WHOLE other token :)

Back to the point, really I just like some GOOD music no matter what type!

Some country songs in heavy rotation....

Carrie Underwood: Flat on The Floor
Oldie but a Goodie!

The Band Perry: If I Die Young
This whole album has been on HEAVY rotation since I got it on Friday - sooo good!

Give In To Me
This is the Faith Hill version but the movie version from Country Strong is great too!
Thanks Robyn  for the soundtrack album suggestion - loving it!

Patty Griffin: Top of the World
Thank you Dixie Chicks for making me love and respect Patty Griffin's music as much as you all do!

I hope the weekend was kind to you and the upcoming week keeps a bounce in your step and a smile on your face


XO
M

No comments:

Post a Comment


BUDDHA

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection