Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Love Token 70 - Hello Sunshine!



Taking away the fear of global warming - us Ontario folks sure had an easy breezy winter and a very early start to spring and summer.

The weather this week is reminding me of the weather in Australia and I just love it!

The sun is forcing itself into my pores and it feels much closer to the earth than it should be for this time of year.

I cannot remember it being so bright in the city for a long time - *sigh* the sun is a magical force, the way it can alter moods, put a skip in people's step, get people to lighten up and take it easy (that maybe it isn't all that bad).

My mind, body and soul is super content with the weather - and I wish the same for all of you.

So today, wave to the almighty sun and let it shine into your spirit.

xo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment


BUDDHA

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection