Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Love Token 69 - Brain Game


Lately, my mind has been spinning with ideas, thoughts, concepts etc. Not just for the blog but in general - maybe it is the Spring that has intertwined with the whole aspect of fresh new beginning - but whatever it is I feel my creative juices flowing and I cannot keep up with wheel spinning in my head.

I think a lot of it has to do with creating ideas/concepts for the upcoming wedding that has kick started this energy...but whatever it is --- I like it and I am just going to enjoy the ride.

So here is to my love token of embracing the magestic mysterious workings of the brain and more specifically my brain.

xo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment


BUDDHA

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection