Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Love Token 19 - Ok... "I do".

I decided to suck it up and go to the bridal show. To be honest those things creep me out. It is this crazy sense of wedding conformity that sucks all identity out what the celebration of two people should actually be.

But... they sometiems have some great free swag, so me and Sarah went to check it out.

It was a lot of what I feared, but we made the best of it and ended up having a great day together.

We went earlier in the day to a bridesmaid shop and Sarah turned into my model for dresses, she was great and we had a real riot.

It was my first official day actually going out and doing some wedding planning stuff since January, and it was fun because I had a great friend by my side.

Sometimes it is not what you do... but who you decide to do it with that can change the whole outlook of your day.

xo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment


BUDDHA

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection