Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I Heart LUSH

New to LUSH?

Our beliefs are at the heart of everything we do.


Our Core Beliefs

We believe in making effective products from fresh, organic* fruit and vegetables, the finest essential oils and safe synthetics.

We invent our own products and fragrances. We make them fresh by hand using little or no preservative or packaging, using only vegetarian ingredients, and tell you when they were made.

We believe in buying ingredients only from companies that do not commission tests on animals and in testing our products on humans.

We believe in happy people making happy soap, putting our faces on our products and making our mums proud.

We believe in long candlelit baths, sharing showers, massage, filling the world with perfume and in the right to make mistakes, lose everything and start again.

We believe our products are good value, that we should make a profit and that the customer is always right.

* We also believe words like fresh and organic have honest meaning beyond marketing.

So it took me a while to get on this bandwagon, because my skin is so high maintenance I was afraid that I would have a reaction from LUSH, like I have had with the Body Shop in the past (minus those amazing body butters!).

And I have really tried to go more organic in my foods, sundries, lifestyle etc. in baby steps.

So in Vancouver visiting some friends, I timidly tipy toed into LUSH and bought two products...and I LOVE EM!

Then for my birthday two of my girlfriends bought me a whackload of LUSH products having no idea of my new love affair with it...and I was sold and in heaven.

LUSH is the first organic shampoo (and trust me... i have tried many) that leaves my hair feeling squeaky...yes squeaky clean, without a residue feeling.

So if you are intrigued by LUSH and haven't jumped on the bandwagon, take it from a person with extremely sensitive skin - it is worth it! (LUSH should make me their marketing person...)

This is a MUST DO FOR YOU

xo

M

No comments:

Post a Comment


BUDDHA

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection