Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2009

Love Token 14 - Friendtime

So my beautiful and worldly good friend Laura came back to T.O for a visit, as she currently resides in Calgary.

I was fortunate enough to snag dinner and drinks with her, play some catch up and enjoy our time together, with giggles, antics and stories.

It is days like this when I refuse to make excuses for "not having the time" to see important people in my life.

I make the time, I cherish that time because we are only here for so long and you never know what tomorrow will bring.

Don't let those opportunties pass you by to absorb the awesomeness of your friends and to share moments together to stash in your memory banks.

It doesn't have to be grand and pricey - but just ensure it is quality at the very least.

Thanks Laura for the fun times - and looking forward to seeing you at Christmas

xo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment


BUDDHA

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection