Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Love Token 18 - Coffee, Pool and Drinks

Saturday was a day to enjoy birthdays past.

For brunch I took my sister to my favourite place in the city in little Italy that has the "best" coffee I have ever had. It also has a delicious and healthy menu. We caught up, exchanged stories and spent some quality time together.

Then i was off, to visit my good friend Donna and her kids. I visited her family, who I am very close with, she made me a belated birthday dinner and then we went out for drinks and played about a billion games of pool. For usually sucking at pool, I held up my own for the most part, which ended up being pretty fun!

I had a great time with those ladies, who I don't get to see too often, but cherish the times I do.
It is these efforts that keep me happy and content with my friends in life.

xo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment


BUDDHA

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection