Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Love Token 56 - I "Pink" I love You


On Saturday I went to get my hair trimmed and re-coloured, the wait ended up being half n hour past my appt time, so I was offered a free manicure, from one of my all time favourite girls to give manicures (she does an amazing job!).

I was in a pastel/neutral mood... I have been rocking the brights and wine colours for a couple years now and by golly I wanted to change it up.

The final selection....

I Pink I Love You from the OPI collection

This colour is an amazing pink neutral and I still cannot stop looking at my hands, I even made a detour yesterday to go and buy this colour.

For those who know me, I have always been obsessed with doing my nails - so finding a new nailpolish colour that I really love is quite the statement.

This little purchase was my love token for the day and I love it!!!

If you haven't had the chance to check out the pastel collection of OPI - go to their website http://www.opi.com/ and have some fun with the colour options.
xo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment


BUDDHA

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection