Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Love Token 110: Acceptance

Yikes....

Brutal, I know.

Someone pressed the fast-forward button on my life and well, here we are.

My life is surrounded by happiness, peace, calm and love.
It is constant, it is alive and it is nutured.
It emcompasses many tokens that are my soul food.
It has room to grow, challenge, change, and develop on a daily basis which makes this continuous journey so exciting.

I will be jumping back on this train of documentation, just had a few balls in the air that I needed to bring down :)

While a lot of my blogger curating has been invested now with Pinterest, I want to keep my blog and my pins seperate.

It can be a challenge some days, but hey it just means a little more focused effort on my part.

I saw these quotes today and had to share.

We are the sum of our parts, flaws and all - and as long as we are genuine, gracious, kind and authentic I think we are all doing a good job.

"I must learn to love the fool in me — the one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, loves and hates, hurts and gets hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cries. It alone protects me against that utterly self-controlled, masterful tyrant whom I also harbor and who would rob me of human aliveness, humility, and dignity but for my fool."




Found here (psst... a new fav blog of mine)
Theodore I. Rubin, MD (via modernhepburn)
(Source: verbosevina, via modernhepburn)


xo
M










No comments:

Post a Comment


BUDDHA

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection